London - Hybrid
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a successful investment management company. This permanent position is well suited to some who are looking to learn and grow in their career. The position is in the Client and Fund Technology team which focuses on client-facing technology. The team consists of analysts and developers, which provides critical reporting potential to clients, brokers and banking institutions. They are looking to onboard a Data Analyst with 4+ years of commercial experience as an Analyst, applying Python, SQL, API's and Power BI tools. In return you will benefit from an excellent remuneration package, including a bonus.
- Able to think strategically, communicate well and good at problem solving.
- Responsible for data analysis, gathering requirements and documenting workflows.
- Make recommendations that improve the efficiency of outcomes
- Create strong business relationships
- Experience in asset management industry is highly desirable
- Strong SQL Query skills and experience in SQL/Oracle Server
- Experience using Python for data analysis and reporting
- Experience in Power bI, tableau, cloud based reporting solutions and relevant API's, data warehouse reporting
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to assimilate technical/business concepts quickly
If this role sounds like you.. Apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.