What does this position offer you?
- Very friendly and open environment
- 30 days off + flexible work guidelines
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Free choice between Linux or MacOS on company-provided laptop
- Public transport & lunch allowance, bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance, Sabbatical, etc.
- Attractive discounts at various partner e.g. shops and gyms
What will your duties be?
- Operation and documentation of network and server infrastructure
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting and support
- Support the colleagues regarding IT-relevant questions
- Participation in the planning, conception and design of the network landscape
- Configuration of firewalls and switches
- Monitoring of the network and server infrastructure and participation in the on-call readiness
What should you bring?
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable education in the field of IT
- Several years of professional experience in operating Linux servers (Debian, Ubuntu)
- Very good knowledge in the area of network
- Good knowledge of virtualization (KVM, VMware) and automation (ansible)
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects
- Good English language skills (German not required)
You are interested in working for a significant, innovative and unique company? Then this place is made for you! :)
Look forward to a great company and become part of a team which is waiting for YOU as a Senior System Administrator Datacenter!
Does this position sound interesting to you? Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!