Senior Staff Software Engineer
I'm recruiting on behalf of an IAM leader that's looking for Senior Java Developers to help build their next generation of Identity and Access management. You'll be designing and developing various features of the Autonomous product stacks.
This is a great opportunity to to move into the rapidly evolving cybersecurity space as well as picking up newer technologies to your tool kit.
Location: 100% Remote
- Screening with the Senior VP
- Team Interview
- Final Interview
What You'll Be Doing:
- Contribute to the design and development of large-scale, robust, and cutting-edge polyglot microservices
- Design clean abstractions and API specifications to implement new features
- Build modular code emphasizing readability, security, and clean dependency management
- Leverage continuous delivery tools to securely deploy microservices to various environments and ensure SLAs for uptime, latency and throughput across multiple data centers
- 5-7+ years experience with server side Java Development
- Skills: Java, Microservices, Kubernetes, AWS, API Tests
- Nice To Haves: GCP, PKI, SSL, Authn/Authz approaches, Ansible, Terraform, ElasticSearch
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.