Senior SRE | Austin, Texas
A highly successful sports media company is seeking a Senior/Lead SRE to join their team! They are one of Austin's best places to work and have a sharp team you'd work alongside. If you're looking to join an organization that gives back to the community and is a leader in sports streaming, read on!
The team is needing a Senior Site Reliability Engineer who is an expert in AWS and/or GCP and Kubernetes! The ideal candidate should have a track record of building internal tools and services on top of kubernetes that support the needs of high-traffic microservice based applications.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and curious with a passion for technological innovation. This is an opportunity to grow your career in DevOps and lead and participate in product roadmap planning, internal customer requirements gathering and cloud infrastructure operations.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position in Austin, Texas. They are considering remote candidates in the US with relevant experience.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Progressive parental leave
- Dog friendly office (if not working remote)
- Comfortable acting as an infrastructure consultant for product teams
- Create internal tools
- Consult with team to improve tech stack and processes
- Build Kubernetes clusters on AWS & GCP
- Involved with cloud infrastructure operations
- 5+ years experience in DevOps/SRE
- Strong experience in AWS and Google Cloud
- Highly proficient in Typescript, Node.js, Go, and/or Python
- Deep understanding of container platforms (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience working with distributed systems, networking, load balancing, and DNS
- Demonstrated understanding of various methodologies including GitOps, DevOps, CI/CD, etc
- Experience delivering highly available and scalable systems
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
SRE | DevOps | Site Reliability Engineer | Kubernetes | K8 | AWS | Google Cloud