Senior Software Engineer
Reports To: The Senior Software Engineer will report to the Director of Engineering and be the second member of the Software Department.
This organization received a Shark Tank funding round and has been growing ever since. The team is stacked full of top-tier hardware talent and will be looking to build a talented software team as well.
In this role, you will build a new gaming platform for virtual reality headsets. Much of the current development has been done overseas and you will continue to work with them with the long-term goal of having everything done by the new Austin team.
Salary: $120k - $175k with equity and full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be one of the first hires for the Software team building a brand new gaming platform
- Build Android Operating System components for VR/AR headset
- Provide technical leadership for designing and implementing embedded VR system features and capabilities
- 5+ years as a Software Engineer writing low-level android code
- Java and C++ for Android
- Experienced engineer writing low-level Android code preferably for headset/iot/hardware devices
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.