Senior Software Engineer - Austin, Texas (Remote) - Full-time
A growing SaaS company in an industry that has yet to be digitized is rapidly growing and searching for Senior Software Engineers to develop and enhance tools across the business!
It is required that our Senior Software Engineers be passionate and driven by the technologies they use and create. As a team, we thrive on designing effective and scalable solutions to some of the most difficult problems while delivering revolutionary software products for customers throughout the world.
This particular role requires candidates to possess the proper skill set but just as importantly, that the candidate be a good environment match with the current team of developers. This company is heavily employee-focused and prides itself on the tight-knit group they have assembled. Employee-empowerment and involvement in the decision making and development process is promoted and expected!
About the Senior Software Engineer position:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work closely with management in developing tools and automating systems that will be integrated into their CI/CD pipeline to provide the engineers with the insight needed to ensure things run efficiently. They are looking for engineers who can create automation frameworks from scratch and OWN portions of the testing infrastructure to ensure it's functional and available at all times.
If you've worked with infrastructure at scale within a cloud-based environment and are looking for your next challenge, look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary - $115k - $160k+ (DOE)
- Generous Bonus
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science degree or comparable knowledge of CS fundamentals
- 5+ years experience creating internal frameworks and tools
- 7+ years experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Test Driven Development
- Automation experience in a distributed/service-oriented architecture environment
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to create tools and testing solutions
- Ability to add to and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Extensive experience with performance and load testing
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
For more information please submit your resume.
Senior Software Engineer | Austin, Texas | Remote
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.