Senior Software Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000
Remote / London
Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking to work for an innovative and growing business who are thriving in the current climate?
This successful software company is quickly revolutionising the energy environment to allow for a smarter, more sustainable energy system, permitting energy companies to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. Through their leading online energy marketplace, they are quickly becoming the go-to providers for flexible energy procurement solutions. With their next round of investment recently having been finalised, they are now looking to grow their successful tech team and are thus looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a background as either a Senior Front End Developer or a Full Stack Developer. You will be working on their existing microservices architecture as well as helping with other exciting greenfield innovation projects. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks and a collaborative working environment.
- Play a senior role in the development of full stack projects that will include their current microservices architecture as well as helping with the development of other greenfield innovation projects, predominantly utilising your experience in front end development.
- Work autonomously to deliver project results as well as being able to work effectively with the rest of the development team to ensure for optimal outcomes
- Be able to be both hands on writing beautifully scripted code as well as being comfortable to take a lead on steering technical direction and architectural decision-making.
- Be able to utilise your commercial experience in Node.js in order to carry out the development of projects effectively.
- At least 3 years in a commercial development role using Node.js.
- You will ideally have had commercial backend experience with Python Django.
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
- Experience working in an autonomous fashion as well as part of a development team
If you're an experienced Developer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure to work on exciting and innovative greenfield projects in a collaborative environment that offers future career growth opportunities then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.