Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer
A great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that is a leading technology and service organisation. As a Senior /Lead DevOps Engineer you will bring a mixture of both technical and soft skills to the team.
This role would suit a Senior Engineer who is used to mentoring junior members of the team, ready to take a step up in their career of an already proven lead engineer.
You will have the opportunity to lead, develop and grow your own career with the opportunity to continue to progress.
The role is based remotely and you will have the option to work 3- 4 days remotely post Covid. Salary bases on experience.
What you will be doing
- Maintaining a high standard of code
- Working as part of a team on both Greenfield & Existing projects
- The ability to solve complex problems
- Leading a small team
- Terraform, Salt, Chef, Ansible (Not all required)
- Azure Experience
- Linux & Windows Server Administration
- Virtualisation Experience, Hyper-V, VMWare, Xen
- If you have all of the above - not all skills are needed!
- If you're available immediately or have upto a 3 month notice period (Not essential)
- Azure or AWS Experience
Salary is dependent on experience. There is a 2 stage video interview process, apply directly or to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.