This is no ordinary .NET Software Engineering role! This is an opportunity to be a Founding Member of an elite (think, Special Forces) new team of Engineers who are building out the Next Generation of API focused products for a thriving Software company headquartered in Europe.
Yours will be among the first Boots On The Ground here in the US as they've chosen Austin as their new Landing Zone for this special mission!
This is a Full-Time/Permanent position and while it will be ~90% Remote, we're only looking for local/Austin candidates who can meet a few times/month to whiteboard and brainstorm and more importantly, get together for Happy Hours and Lunch from time to time.
Why You'll Be Dying to Join the Team as a Senior .NET Engineer (The Titles are Fluid):
- Base Salary of $150-215K + Sweet Equity Package and Great Benefits
- ENGINEERING FOCUSED COMPANY AND CULTURE - Your products won't be Helping the business, THEY ARE THE BUSINESS!!!
- The Ability and Autonomy to Work on TRUE GREENFIELD initiatives and products
- Access to the latest and greatest technologies and toys in the .NET Developers tool-chest
- Super-Cool / Super-Smart Manager and Chief Architect (but self-aware and hungry for your new ideas)!
- Rockstar Status Throughout the Organization, Intentionally
What We're Looking for in a "Founding" Team Member:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Advanced .NET experience: .NET Core, .NET 6, C#, Azure
- Advanced Cloud Computing Experience (Azure Preferred)
- Experience with REST API's
- Architecture and Design Pattern Experience
- Team Players Without Big Ego's
The Interview Process Will be Slick and Efficient (2-3 Steps): No Unnecessary Meetings with Non-Decision Makers.