Senior Security Operations Manager - Remote - Full-time
A growing SaaS company in an industry that has yet to be digitized is rapidly growing and searching for an experienced Senior Security Operations Manager.
You're a self-motivated, experienced Security Manager who enjoys taking on new challenges! We are looking for someone who has a broad background in security and has a track record of technical people management. To be successful in this role means to be adaptable - the team and department are growing and this is the opportunity to build a team and create from a greenfield.
Key responsibilities will be leading the team and driving initiatives while collaborating cross functionally with various departments.
About the Senior Manager position:
- Evangelize and implement security measures across the organization
- Lead team of 10+ engineers
- Oversee security operations and assessments
- Conduct Scrum meetings across different squads
- Subject matter expert providing guidance and leadership in incident response planning and driving investigation and resolutions of cyber security events.
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary $180k+ DOE
- Generous Bonus
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years experience in a Security Engineering role (3+ managing teams)
- Experience in SaaS Cyber Security / SecOps roles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields - Master's preferred
- Experience with SIEM, Endpoint Protection, and Cloud Security Management
- Experience leading / working with DevSecOps, Application Security, and Purple teams (Red/Blue experience okay too)
- Technical management background highly desired
- Humble and driven
- Track record of running a security department
For more information please submit your resume.
Senior Security Operations Manager | Austin, Texas / Remote
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.