Senior SDET | Austin, Texas - Remote | USC or GC Holders
A company that is revolutionizing the healthcare industry is looking for a sharp Senior SDET to join their growing team! This company truly values their Quality Engineers and understands they are critical to the success of the platform. They are looking for sharp Quality Engineers who are passionate about testing, automation, and creating a self service infrastructure for engineering teams across the business.
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity requiring experience with automation, continuous integration, and AWS (or other cloud providers). This company is heavily microservices based, so having experience with microservices architecture is ideal but you can also be trained up on this.
The main responsibilities of this role in this team is focusing on the quality of the cloud platform. To be successful in this role, you need to be a strong programmer with either Java, Python, or Typescript and the ability to automate test cases at the acceptance and API level.
If you're a sharp SDET or Engineer looking to make an impact on our healthcare system, this may be the gig for you!
This is a full-time, direct-hire position and you must be local to Austin or willing to relocate.
US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- 5+ years of experience in testing platform technologies
- Very comfortable with AWS tools and technologies (Or other cloud providers)
- Track record of setting up automation in CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to provide automation frameworks and toolings from scratch
- Experience with BDD, TDD and/or ATDD
- Experience working with microservices is preferred
- Experience automating test cases at the acceptance level and API level