SDET | Software Development Engineer in Test| Austin, Texas / Remote (US Only)
It's no surprise that the housing/real estate market is booming right now and this company is looking to add several SDETs to the team! They have been one of Austin's best places to work year after year and have continued to be one of the top real estate technology companies across the US.
In this role, you'll be working with a team in testing their end-to-end portfolio of products and services! They have both web and mobile apps and are using Java and Selenium but are looking to expand their tech stack. Ideal candidates will have both UI and API testing experience and have worked with Selenium or other automation tools.
Having startup experience and/or being adaptable is key here. If you're familiar with the real estate industry and how it's going right now, you'll understand that there are a lot of moving parts and this team is working to improve the user experience.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position for US Citizens and GC Holders.
They are open to both local and remote (from the US) candidates.
Skills and requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or relevant working experience
- 4+ years experience with QA testing tools and frameworks
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment
- Experience with one or more of the following: Selenium, Detox, JEST, TestNG, Rest web services
- Agile development experience
- Database testing experience
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelining
- Experience testing web-based application in a high performance and large-scale environment
- TDD and/or BDD
- Experience testing microservices