Are you craving a change? Somewhere new and exciting with plenty of growth opportunities? Look no further! Here at Austin Fraser, we believe that when you think big and aim high, anything is possible. Your incredible future starts here!
We are looking for experienced Recruiters with excellent sales and business development experience that would love to jump in and make an impact on their company's growth in some of the most exciting markets in the IT & Tech industry.
With Austin Fraser, an award-winning international recruitment company, you would have the opportunity to enhance your recruiting career, build meaningful relationships, and work alongside the best in the business as we expand our Austin office.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when and where you work.
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BE YOU: Access to an impressive all encompassing wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Access to top-tier sales training and coaching from our in-house Learning & Development team.
- Competitive salary + UNCAPPED commission!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a full 360 desk: In short, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process from the candidate experience to account management and new business development.
- Proactively seek out new business development opportunities, lead generation, pitching and securing new opportunities.
- Stakeholder Management: You will continuously nurture and grow meaningful relationships with clients both new and current.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates as you develop talent pipelines through lead generation, sourcing, candidate headhunting, etc.
- Recruit candidates according to specific technical needs, while working in close collaboration with clients.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community.
- Represent the Austin Fraser tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Austin tech community and beyond.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.