CRAVING SOMETHING NEW?
Are you craving a change? Something new and exciting with plenty of growth opportunities? Look no further! Here at Austin Fraser, we believe that when you think big and aim high anything is possible. Your incredible future starts here.
We are looking for experienced Recruiters that would love to jump in and make an impact on their company's growth and work in some of the most exciting markets in the IT & Tech industry.
With Austin Fraser, an award-winning international recruitment company, you would have the opportunity to enhance your recruiting career, build meaningful relationships, and work alongside the best in the business as we expand our Dallas office.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when and where you work.
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BE YOU: Access to an impressive all encompassing wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business.
- Competitive salary + UNCAPPED commission!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a 180 desk: in short, you will be focused on the candidate experience, sourcing, headhunting, selection, lead generation, and recruiting candidates in niche tech roles in the Dallas area.
- Develop talent pipelines while building and maintaining strong candidate relationships.
- Recruiting candidates according to specific technical needs, and working in close collaboration with the Business Development team.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community.
- Represent the Austin Fraser Tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Dallas tech community and beyond.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.