If you're looking to build an incredible future, start by finding an incredible career.
We are Austin Fraser, an award-winning, international recruiting company with specialist consultants covering various industries globally. Founded and headquartered in England in 2007, we have a thriving brand across Europe including offices in Germany. We started US operations in 2015 starting in Austin, TX. Since then, we have opened offices in Denver, Dallas, San Diego, and we aren't slowing down!
We are so excited to be growing our team in Dallas. We're looking for people that truly want to make an impact and be a part of this ever growing journey. You'll get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the IT and Tech industry, playing a significant role in securing our clients the very best talent whilst working alongside some of the best recruiters in the business.
The right person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be strategically minded, and enjoy making meaningful connections with people. We are passionate about providing an excellent service to both our clients and candidates alike, maintaining our fun, inclusive culture.
What Will You Do?
- Manage a full desk (360 degree) which means conducting B2B sales, lead generation and recruiting tech candidates in the Dallas area.
- Develop talent pipelines and maintain strong candidate relationships
- Recruit candidates according to a specific technical vertical.
- Develop and Implement new business opportunities and development strategies
- Negotiate contract terms, rates and project scope
- Promote and attend meet-ups, networking events that are aligned with the IT community.
- Network with specific tech community members and represent the AF Tech brand
Just a few of the perks!
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure.
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexible working, you choose where and when you work.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited PTO.
- Exceptional sales training and coaching by our in-house Learning & Development team.
- Clear career progression, sales and future leaders.
- A collaborative working enviroment.
- Continuous investment in Tech to provide you with the best resources to build your career.
- Robust insurance package and 401k plan.
- EAP, Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
- AMAZING people!
What Do We Need?
- A passion for sales, business development and building meaningful relationships
- Motivated to build a successful book of business within a growing company.
- Internally competitive and passionate about individual and team growth.
- Motivated and passionate about self development
- Strong communication skills
- Thoughtful and positive approach
- Unquestionable honesty and integrity
- Desire to contribute to our excellent culture and be a part of our outstanding team
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.