Senior QA Test Automation Role - 6 Month Contract - London - Fully Remote.
- Setting up the automation frameworks from scratch, ensuring optimal function is achieved throughout the designing and testing process.
- Working in an eCommerce system to develop and increase the functionality of products, both mobile and web-based.
- Identifying and solving software errors and defects.
- Proven strong automation experience, in particular the setting up of frameworks to ensure optimal function.
- Proven experience in software quality assurance, with confident knowledge in the QA methods and processes with a strong ability in performance optimisation.
- Experience working with an eCommerce system.
- A confident understanding of DevOps products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management, with an emphasis on the ability to work both quickly and efficiently under pressure, ensuring consistent results are achieved.
- A desire and willingness to learn.
If you have previous experience working as a Senior QA Automation tester and are interested in this role, then please apply by submitting your CV directly by responding to this advert.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.