All QA Engineers!
I am working with a successful software company that is revolutionising the energy environment. Their aim is to create healthier energy systems, allowing energy companies to increase efficiencies and reduce costs. They have recently had their next round of investment finalised and are now looking for their next permanent QA Engineer.
In this role you will be working on their core product which will have you identifying testing needs and strategies, as well as guiding the team in implementing best quality practises and hands-on testing.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in different testing aspects
- Test automation experience and being able to decide what to automate, setting up frameworks and tests and writing automated end to end tests
- Familiar with AWS, CI systems such as Github Actions & Docker
- Advocate for user needs/experiences
- Comfortable being the only dedicated QA engineer in the team
- Confident communicator
- Experience with JS with TestCafe/Cypress
- Experience with AWS, CI systems such as Github Actions & Docker
- Prior experience working within cross functional teams
If interested please apply and I will be in touch!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.