Austin Fraser is proud to be working with a fast-growing fintech company who are looking to expand their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Architecting and building new features
- Maintaining the codebase and fixing bugs
- Technical planning with senior developers
- Collaboration with designers, QA engineers, and data scientists
Key skills necessary are:
- Strong Knowledge of Django
- Strong Python Developer
- Agile project management
- SQL/Database knowledge is essential
- 4+ years as a developer
- 4+ years of experience working with MySQL databases
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
- Take ownership over your own work
- Significant experience and knowledge of Python & Django
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience working with Linux systems
You'll be starting immediately and taking on projects so you need to have a strong mindset of getting things done.
If you're an experienced Senior Python Developer who likes the sound of this opportunity and meets the criteria listed, please appl
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.