Project Manager Needed! - London - Paying up to £65,000 - 4 day week!
Are you a Digital or Technical Project Manager looking to work for a successful and growing agency who are thriving in the current climate?
This successful digital agency consists of a group of specialist agencies, meaning they cover a breadth or arenas from technology, research, creative and marketing services. They have been named one of the Top 100 independent agencies and collaborate with some of the world's biggest and well-known brands including Danone, EA Sports, Sagepay, J P Morgan and Sony Music. Due to their recent success and growth, they're now looking for a Technical/Digital Project Manager to join their successful team.
You will play a pivotal role in leading and managing web build projects from discovery through to design, build and the product's ongoing evolution. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks, collaborative working environment within a leading agency and amazing, state of the art offices based in the heart of the West End in Central London.
This is a great role for someone who is passionate and energetic with only a 2 stage interview process that offers ongoing career development! Also, this role can be worked anywhere in the UK!
- At least 4 years commercial experience in a similar role previously (product/project).
- A confident ability in running projects which range from discovery through to design and build.
- Previous experience in protecting teams and projects from risks and dependencies that threaten to derail the project's KPIs.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, with ideally some stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Digital or Tech background.
- Demonstrating solutions via prototypes.
- Breaking down technical terminology so clients and your teams understand relationships between systems and how to use the solutions they build.
- Shape and define the roadmap as the vision comes to life, whilst leading the team.
- Continuous learning through retros and implementation of changes to working methodology within teams
Nice to have:
- Agency experience or a Digital background
This company offers great benefits with the role having the option to be a 4 day week and 3 day weekend! contact me to find out more on [email protected] or apply directly!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.