Senior Project Manager
My client has asked for my support in helping them find a new Senior Project Manager to join their expanding engineering team and offer assistance on a new wave of incoming projects.
My client has been working within the system integration industry for well over 20 years, in this time they have efficiently and effectively delivered hundreds of projects to a variety of industries.
The ideal applicant will have a background in a mechanical or electrical engineering role, have a vast knowledge of managing large multi-discipline projects and have an excellent personal manner, representing the project team and company as a whole in dealings with clients, suppliers and stake-holders.
- Experience working on/managing projects within the water industry.
- Time served as a mechanical/electrical engineer
- Experience managing projects and all expectations, delivery time, budget etc.
- Effective cost management, schedule and progress management capability
- Proven and effective health, safety and well-being leadership
- Sound commercial experience
- Experience in building and consolidating collaborative and influential client relationships
- Managing all aspects of delivery of an individual or portfolio o projects in-order-to meet client expectations.
- To provide sound and effective leadership to the project team, providing direction and technical advice. Leading by example to achieve company goals and championing a quality culture.
- Communicate effectively with all stake-holders to ensure that all parties are kept informed on relevant matters impacting or influencing the project
- Ensuring that effective financial and project management controls are in place and deployed to enable monitoring, modification and forecasting as appropriate.
- Operating as the main point of contact for department heads, leading staff and client meetings.
- Ensuring that all required & relevant documentation is completed and collated correctly.
This role is based in Dewsbury, my client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible and is therefore moving quickly on interviews. If this role sounds like something you, or someone you know, may be interested in then please feel free to apply below or send across a copy of your most recent CV to Jack Owen at [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.