Senior Product Manager - London - £75K
This is a fantastic opportunity with a FinTech start up company who are operating in financial assets and have grown to 5 billion worth of assets since 2016! Now operating in stealth mode and looking to go public this year, they are looking to onboard a Senior Product Manager to be responsible for taking their current app user experience to the next level!
In return, you will benefit from a strong renumeration package, flexible working, a collaborative environment and your own personal choice of equipment!
- Working with agile principles to continously improve development processes with the development team.
- Prioritising and delivering new app features to satisfy their clients' needs.
- Reviewing the success of new features.
- User journey maps and other tools for sharing the vision and potential solutions.
- Working closely with the development team.
- Creating and writing user stories.
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Previous experience leading and managing a development team.
- A background with data & analytics.
- Ideally, you will have expereince working in a startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent thinker.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position, then please click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.