Senior Product Designer - Permanent - £70,000 - London
My client is looking for an experienced Product Designer who is passionate to come on board and join their team.
They are proud members of the TechCity Future Fifty, a prestigious network of the UK's fastest-growing tech companies. They have also scooped a whole bunch of awards at the 2016 and 2017 Startups Awards, including Tech Business of the Year.
- Input and contribute to strategic decisions that form our long term goals and directions for the business
- Define, craft and evolve designs
- Provide feedback to designers to always strive for better things
- Create partnerships with other product designers
- Experience with working in consumer facing markets
- eCommerce background
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process
- Excel in visual design and how strong visual elements impact product function/proficient in typography
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with leadership
- Ability to obtain quality feedback
- Can demonstrate how your design work with would make an impact on the company
If you're an experienced Product Designer who likes the sound of this opportunity and meets the criteria listed above then please reach out to me.
Senior Product Designer - Permanent - £70,000- London
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.