About the job
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will assist with leading and expanding the network platform to grow with the business. You will be working with financial markets across the globe, and integrating very complex networks in the financial services industry. You will also transform the way we work with automation and scale.
Salary: $120k - $150k
What You Get:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Great Company Culture
- Organization heavily investing in their Technology Department
- Opportunity to make an impact
- A company that values its employees as well as work-life balance
In this role you will:
- Design, implement and operate our network
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems through automation and software
- Transform the way we work with automation and scale
- Be a key contributor to helping create more efficient markets around the world
- 6+ years of networking engineering experience
- Experience in Configuration Management and Python
- Knowledgeable in routing and switching (OSPF/ BGP/ Multicast)
- Experience with the OSI model and TCP/IP
- Deep understanding of Network Security
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.