Senior .NET Developer
Bracknell (Onsite once a Week)
£60,000- £70,000k+ Bonus
I am on the hunt for a passionate software engineer with .NET, AWS and microservices experience to be part of an amazing team within the finance sector focussing on currency and exchange! This company is known for supporting and developing different services for their customers ensuring that they can access information regarding currencies everywhere in the world through their website, mobile apps and over the phone.
In this role you will be working in an agile style environment to deliver and own a mobile and web application which will be built upon a highly shared and available API backend.
- Be a team player and contribute to the full software development life cycle.
- Mentor and support junior developers in your team
- Use your relevant experience and knowledge to drive technical design decisions and discussion
- Collaborate with different teams such as Product owners, UX designers and many more.
- Experience with .NET (8+ years)
- Exposure and understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Knowledge of Microservices
- Experience in developing a web application using C#
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Professional experience in developing responsive web applications which is supported by CI/CD pipelines
The company is based in Bracknell and would require you to go into the office once a week. The salary is £60,000- 70,000k plus amazing benefits and also a bonus!
If this is something you would like to find out more about, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Email; [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.