Senior .Net Developer
Up to £80,000
Luton - Hybrid (1x a week)
Are you looking for a new challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the aviation industry for a well established household company, allowing you to work with cutting-edge technology across the board.This business is now looking to onboard a Senior .Net Developer with at least 4 years demonstrable experience in developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, .NET Core, React, MVC, Web Services, Web API, IIS and SQL Server. Additionally, 2 years experience of Sitecore development. This is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved in a hands-on company with a great career path as a part of an established team.
- Developing and supporting new and existing solutions
- Support them in building industry leading projects
- Provide technical leadership within the team, supporting junior developers
- Identify technical risks and provide solutions, minimising risks through clear communication and problem management
- Collaborate with colleagues to find best solutions according to industry practice
- Commercial experience using C#, .Net Core, React, MVC, SQL and Web Services
- Commercial experience working in a Agile environment
- Actively contribute during all agile ceremonies
- Highly-motivated analytical individual with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 10% bonus (can vary up to 20%)
- Life assurance
- Staff travel benefits
If this sounds like something of interest to you, click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.