Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Reports To: The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will report to the Senior Manager of Machine Learning and AI.
A 2,500 person organization that has built itself into a market leader went through an IPO last month exceeding expectations for the day. With the influx of funding, the team continues to add top talent whenever possible.
The Machine Learning and AI team is now 10 people and work on a direct revenue-driving product so everything you are working on will be pushed into production. One of the specific problems they are working on is how to upload up pictures into the application for users to then use.
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $120k - $205k with equity and full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be part of 10 person team that is working on a wide range of problems with many of the immediate needs focused on Computer Vision
- End-to-end deployment of models into production
- Coach and mentor junior team members as the team continue to grow
- 5+ years experience building and implementing models in a production environment
- A mix of Machine Learning, Data Engineering, and DevOps
- Skills: Java, Python, AWS, Spark, Kafka
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.