Job type: Contract (Outside IR35)
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
- Working with the team to connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Experience developing web-based applications using ES6+, React, and Node.
- Experience in the architectural concepts behind React, such as: state and data management, JSX, creating a componentized system, and Webpack.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an "always-learning" person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Natural ability to ramp up and provide guidance to lesser experienced team members.
- Experience using Git.
Nice to have
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical "blog" use cases.
- Experience with WordPress Gutenberg.
- Experience in the understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance and WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Experience mentoring and leading a team.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
If this role is of interest to you and matches your skillset please apply directly below or alternatively send your cv over to [email protected] as applications are currently being made.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.