Senior Java Developer - London - Paying £80 - 100K
Are you a Senior Java Developer looking for your next opportunity to work for an established consultancy working with clients on digital transformation projects?
This global consultancy has an impressive track record of working with blue chip companies and helping them to embark on their journey towards digital transformation. They work with enterprise clients such as Lloyds Banking and Metro Bank and they are quickly becoming the go to providers of digital transformation solutions. They are now looking for an experienced Java Developer to come onboard and support enterprise grade projects. In return you will benefit from working from a well established business alongside a high performing team, as well as benefiting from an appealing remuneration package and a first class culture.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining java based applications, ensuring effective and targeted strategies to accelerate broad pre-sales engineering activities.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Testing and debugging new applications and updates to ensure optimal function.
- Supporting all phases of the software development cycle.
- Carrying out code review.
- Coaching/mentoring client, and consulting teams whilst delivering transformative solutions.
- Developing automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment.
- Extensive experience in Java development (7+ years).
- Must have experience in the Spring framework (including: Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud and Spring Security)
- Must have hands-on experience with at least one cloud platform (AWS, AZURE or GCP)
- A proven track record of successful delivering software projects service-oriented, cloud based and event-driven techniques.
- Experience with DevOps implementation, deployment and management with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Confident knowledge of Jenkins based automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Previous experience working with enterprise size clients.
- Highly desirable: experience in cloud adoption and migration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A degree in computer science or a similar field is highly desirable.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.