Senior Java developer
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000
Are you a senior Java developer looking for a new challenge with a company specialising in the healthcare market offering multiple greenfield projects and an unrivalled working environment? This role would suit somebody that has a real passion for Java and someone who wants to influence the projects they work on
This is a dynamic and innovative start-up organisation, developing pioneering software systems for the global healthcare market. The role of senior Java developer is to be an influential member of the development team to support the rapid growth of the business. This role is office based 3 days of the week and offers a great remuneration package.
- You will be responsible for project planning and leadership
- You will be designing, developing and testing software
- Assist in ongoing building of a development team
- Lead from the front with a hands on approach
- 5+ years experience in Java development
- A-level, computer science or engineering degree preferred
- Experience working in both greenfield and existing projects
Nice to have:
- Graphical user interface design
If you are looking for a role that offers a rewarding environment, with strong opportunities to gain first hand experience of customer requirements, influence the product development, and opportunities to learn new skills then please click 'Apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.