Senior Full Stack Engineer | £85,000-£95,000 | London
Austin Fraser is working with a premium brand, solving complex digital issues on behalf of large multinational enterprises. This client is now looking for a hands-on Senior Full Stack Engineer to work across Greenfield projects.
In this role you will work in cross-functional teams, help others learn how to build them and realise their value. You will have a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages and methodologies and can articulate their strengths and weaknesses.
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Creating the high-level design artifacts
- Developing new product/service features
- 3+ years of experience in React
- 2+ years of REST/JSON services experience
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of development life cycle
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- .Net backend experience or Node JS is would be ideal.
- Experience working within an organizational code base in multiple environments across numerous ongoing release cycles
- Understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions ● Experience integrating front-end web/UI interface with back-end application server technologies using JSON & REST architecture
- Familiarity with Typescript, Ant Design, Faker, HighCharts, Cypress, and grid system for responsiveness, Yarn, and NPM are big pluses
Not all skills are needed and my client is flexible if you hold the majority skill set.
My client is offering a number of benefits and with a clear career progression ahead of you. Please send your to [email protected] or apply directly to be considered.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer | £85,000-£95,000 | London
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.