Senior Full Stack Engineer
Up to £59,000
Are you an accomplished Full Stack Developer with a strong background and long track
amazing company benefits?
This impressive digital agency has a people-centric focus and humanitarian-led approach
meaning they are quickly revolutionising the notion of a traditional agency environment. With
people at the heart of everything they do, this also translates into their project work where
their focus leans towards working with clients to assist with their digital transformation that
will enable their clients to solve real life problems and empower the end user. With their
humanitarian approach they are increasingly working with a greater number of clients with
the environmental space as well as working on a number of sustainable design projects or
projects that will enable clients to measure their carbon footprint. A recent notable project
even included developing an app for tracking marine wildlife. With clients such as Vodfone,
Bupa, Marine Life and EY, they have an impressive track record of project work.
If you're a Senior Full Stack/ Frontend Developer with a passion for design and web
development and keen interest in working on impactful projects at a people-first business,
this is the role for you! In return for the work you will do, you will be immersed in a nurturing
environment where career development, professional development, work life balance and an
enjoyable work environment is at the forefront.
- Building scalable applications both client-side and server-side for their clients using
on the backend.
- Taking a lead on certain projects and having an influence over architectural decision-
making with a focus on having best practice engineering in mind
- Working with the lead developers to shape the technical direction of projects
- Mentoring more junior developers within the team to boost overall performance
- Using your hands-on approach to write write well-designed and efficient code
- Assisting with project based work that will involve CMS migration
- Working on some exciting greenfield projects with clients from a multitude of
- A background in Computer Science
- A long track-record of commercial experience building scalable web-based
- Previous experience in taking a lead on steering technical direction and
implementing architectural decisions
- Whilst they are a technology agnostic agency, you will excel with an excellent
such as React
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js on the backend
- Previous experience with Contentful and GraphQL is desirable
- A background in DevOps is desirable but not essential
- Previous project based experience in CMS migrations
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- It is highly desirable if you are working on personal development projects and
can show a genuine passion for coding alongside employment - you will need
to provide a detailed and well-maintained Github
- Desire for continual learning within the development space and passion for learning
- A consultative mindset and pragmatic approach will allow you to act as productive
Senior Developer within the team
- A collaborative and hands-on mentality will allow you to take ownership of projects
and ensure they are completed to a high standard
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Full Stack Engineer at this impressive digital
agency sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.