Senior Full Stack Engineer
Up to £60,000
This impressive digital agency has a people-centric focus and humanitarian-led approach meaning they are quickly revolutionising the notion of a traditional agency environment. With people at the heart of everything they do, this also translates into their project work where their focus leans towards working with clients to assist with their digital transformation that will enable their clients to solve real life problems and empower the end user. With their humanitarian approach they are increasingly working with a greater number of clients with the environmental space as well as working on a number of sustainable design projects or projects that will enable clients to measure their carbon footprint.A recent notable project even included developing an app for tracking marine wildlife. With clients such as Vodfone, Bupa, Marine Life and EY, they have an impressive track record of project work.
If you're a Senior Full Stack/ Frontend Developer with a passion for design and web development and keen interest in working on impactful projects at a people-first business, this is the role for you! In return for the work you will do, you will be immersed in a nurturing environment where career development, professional development, work life balance and an enjoyable work environment is at the forefront.
- Taking a lead on certain projects and having an influence over architectural decision-making with a focus on having best practice engineering in mind
- Working with the lead developers to shape the technical direction of projects
- Mentoring more junior developers within the team to boost overall performance
- Using your hands-on approach to write write well-designed and efficient code
- Assisting with project based work that will involve CMS migration
- Working on some exciting greenfield projects with clients from a multitude of industries
- A background in Computer Science
- Previous experience in taking a lead on steering technical direction and implementing architectural decisions
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js on the backend
- Previous experience with Contentful and GraphQL is desirable
- A background in DevOps is desirable but not essential
- Previous project based experience in CMS migrations
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- It is highly desirable if you are working on personal development projects and can show a genuine passion for coding alongside employment - you will need to provide a detailed and well-maintanined Github
- Desire for continual learning within the development space and passion for learning new technologies
- A consultative mindset and pragmatic approach will allow you to act as productive Senior Developer within the team
- A collaborative and hands-on mentality will allow you to take ownership of projects and ensure they are completed to a high standard
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Full Stack Engineer at this impressive digital agency sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.