In this very senior role you will be responsible for not only developing software on a high level, but also involved in technical decisions, mentoring and coaching of others in your team. You will be the leading senior developer collaborating closely with the tech manager and other senior developers of the Frontend team. Ideally you have seen a variety of companies in your career, bringing different experiences as well as perspectives along from which your team can benefit.
What does the position offer you?
- Awesome culture, flat hierarchy, exchange on eye level
- A big IT team of 70 people: 7 other Frontend Developers beside you
- Leading responsibility in terms of technical advice, mentoring, coaching
- 29 vacation days
- 3 months probation time, unlimited contract
- Your own workstation
- Language courses for international speakers
- Company bike
- 100% Remote / Hybrid
- Building up a complete new team consisting of FE and BE developers
- Building another FE Team in an already existing developing team
- Developing new ideas on functional/technical sidey for existing web applications
- Create user friendly web applications, which you implement together with UX/UI and POs
- Clean code with a high aspiration of good User Experience
- Pair Programming and best practices Overview
- Mentoring, guidance, coaching of your team colleagues
- 5 years+ of relevant experience within a professional environment
- Responsibility character, take younger colleagues by the hand and act as a mentor
- English speaking proficiency (it's an international environment)
- Nice-to-have: Ruby on Rails / Golang experience
If you have any questions or are unsure whether this position is right for you, please let me know.
I have several positions that may suit your needs.
030 209 65 679
I look forward to your application!