Established in 2008 and hidden champion within their segment. A big IT Team of 70 people with 17 different nationalities. Become a part of their Frontend Team and perform their service at it's best.
The company operates both in the B2B and B2B segment.
What does the position offer you?
- Awesome culture, flat hierarchy, exchange on eye level
- A big IT team of 70 people: 5 other Frontend Developers beside you
- Choose your own workstation
- Language courses for international speakers
- Lunch & Lounge - Food everyday, the whole day
- Developing new features for the FE on B2C/B2B side
- Create user friendly web applications, which you implement together with UX/UI and POs
- Pair Programming and best practices Overview
- Developing new ideas on functional/technical sidey for existing web applications
- Clean code with a high aspiration of good User Experience
- Ruby on Rails is a plus
- 5 years of relevant experience as a developer
- Ability to teamwork and share your opinion
- Responsibility character, take younger colleagues by the hand and act as a mentor
- English (German is nice to have)