This company gives customers what they need to make secure online purchase decisions around the office and at home. In just ten years, they became the largest broker of products and services around the home in Germany.
What does this position offer?
- Amazing company culture with flat hierarchies and exchange on eye level
- IT team of 70 people: 7 other Frontend Developers beside you!
- 29 days of vacation
- 3 months probation time, unlimited contract
- Your own workstation
- Language courses for international speakers
- Company bike
- 100% Remote / Hybrid
What will you be doing?
- you are part of a cross-functional team and ensure the continuous improvement of the user experience of our new products
- you work hand in hand with our UX designers and product owners
- you are a competent contact person for our product owners, give feedback during the process (from concept to user stories), and help us to create an outstanding product
- you take ownership for the entire development cycle from testing to go live always supporting your team to find the best story slicing as well as technical implementation
- you drive quality, technical improvements as well as new features and with that contribute to the further development of our business model
- you have professional experience working as a Frontend Developer in cross-functional and agile teams
- you value a "clean code" when implementing your ideas
- you are an absolute team player, who values collaboration as well as an open feedback culture and have a strong getting things done mindset
- Responsibility character, for instance taking younger colleagues by the hand
- you act in a solution-oriented manner, think both responsibly and pragmatically and enjoy taking on challenges
- English speaking proficiency (it's an international environment)
- Nice-to-have: Ruby on Rails / Golang experience
If you have any questions or are unsure whether this position is right for you, please let me know.
I have several positions that may suit your needs better.
Happy to review your application!