OverviewSenior Front End Engineer
London | Up to £90k
Are you a Senior Frontend Engineer looking for your next step working for an exciting, fast-paced team in building the future of B2B food distribution? This company was founded in 2018 and is located in London and is on a mission to transform how food is accessed and distributed within cities. They are aiming to build a unique food supply model moving towards a greener approach sourcing produce directly from their network that is made up of over 1,000 producers. They encourage team culture and collaboration. You will be working in a great team, with the latest technology to produce scalable services which will help in solving problems and you will be able to make your mark in the foodservice industry. You will also benefit from remote working and flexible hours, and when restrictions ease, the team will be in the office a few days a week so you'll really benefit from the amazing team feel.
- Working with Vue.js creating cross-platform applications.
- Creating code for amazing user experience
- Make sure that unit test coverage is successfully achieved
- Contributing to achieve business goals and ensure scalability of platforms
- Development of Agile/Scrum including;
- Being involved in planning and refinement meetings
- Ability to work in a team environment
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years commercial experience as a Frontend developer
- Using Node.js as a development environment
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working with APIs
Added bonus (but not necessary)
- Node.js and Express
- e2e/functional testing
- Integration/deployment systems
- Container platforms e.g. Docker
If you're an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure to working on exciting projects then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.