Senior Frontend Developer
£55,000 - £85,000 (DOE) plus share options!
Are you looking to work on meaningful projects at an innovative and fast-moving start-up as a Senior Frontend Developer?
This successful start-up is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer with React and Typescript experience and with an eye for design to come on board and play a pivotal role in helping to build out the front end of the insuretech platform that is quickly revolutionising the insurance industry. In addition to bringing financial security, their aim is to create a hassle-free and engaging insurance solution that brings genuine protection to the consumer. As a Senior Frontend Developer with React and Typescript experience and a creative eye, you will work on taking their product beyond MVP stage and using your design background to improve the customer experience. In return you will benefit from working in a truly unrivaled culture where ambitious developers will go far: a high performing team, endless career opportunities and flexible working will allow you to really make this Senior Frontend Developer position your own, enhanced by the fact you will have a truly competitive salary and access to the company's share pool to top it off!
- You will play a critical role in taking the product beyond the initial MVP stage and building out the front end with a key focus on design
- You will use your creative eye and passion for design to truly improve the customer experience and user journey
- Enhancing their existing platform in addition to designing and developing additional features.
- Identifying and implementing improvement areas in regards to performance, scalability and reliability.
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial role involving React
- At least 3 years of commercial experience using Typescript
- You will have excellent knowledge of design patterns and experience with UX/UI
- Experience using graphQL, Gatsby and MaterialUI is highly desirable
- Experience with Docker, Cypress and Postman is highly desirable
- Experience with cross-platform mobile app frameworks such as React Native and Flutter is highly desirable
- A background in computer science is desirable
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills in order to be able to work towards demanding deadlines
- Experience working in an autonomous and entrepreneurial fashion will allow you to have a self-starter mentality but also a hands on approach to the delivery of projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution-oriented approach with the ability to problem-solve
If you're an experienced Senior Frontend Developer looking for your next step up in an amazing company then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.