Senior Front End Developer
£60,000 - £70,000
Remote / London
Are you a Senior Front End Developer looking for your next challenge working for an exciting start up that offers remote working?
This successful software start-up is revolutionising the entry-level recruitment market through their innovative recruitment app that helps students to embark on successful careers, whilst allowing employers to hone their recruitment strategies as well as identify and reach more relevant candidates. They have a complete remote-working policy and will be working flexibly going forward as, being an innovative business, they are moving with the times. Due to their recent success, they are now looking to grow their tech team and hire a Senior Front End Developer. As a Senior Front End Developer, you will help them build their front end website application to create parity between the desktop and their mobile application. In return, you will benefit from a collaborative and inclusive work environment with opportunities to have great exposure, ownership of your work, the ability to take a lead on strategy and technical decision-making as well as future career progression and mentoring opportunities.
- As the sole Front End Developer, you will work closely with the rest of the tech team to own the whole front end side of all products, working on enhancements and performance optimisation
- You will work with the Head of Product to propose new improvements for their existing platform before taking a lead on strategy and technical direction to advice on what is feasible
- In addition to BAU projects, you will also work on product development, suggesting new ideas and advising on how to solve specific problems to improve their existing site and applications
- Understanding of how to communicate the front end of applications with REST APIs
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
- Experience working in an autonomous fashion as well as part of a development team
- Previous experience in shaping strategy and taking a lead on architectural decision-making
- Previous experience working with cloud platforms
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
If you're an experienced Senior Front End Developer looking for your next challenge then click 'Apply Now!'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.