What does this position offer?
- Dynamic Start-Up culture with security of a concern
- Professional agile working environment
- Chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holidays and unlimited contract
- Personal development budget
- Attractive relocation package / support
What will be your tasks?
- Lead, develop and empower a team of software engineers in the embedded platform domain
- Contribute to the concept draft and project initiation, validation of future projects
- Initiate projects by building up the development teams
- Hiring and being responsible for the professional development of software engineers
- Initiate projects by staffing software engineers, providing them guideline to drive the project
- Provide meaningful career development path for engineers
- Contracting and managing multiple supplier SCRUM teams
What should you bring?
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience in an agile organisation
- Several years of development experience in automotive software development using agile methods
- First-hand experience in state-of-the-art development practises (CI/CD, end-to-end testing,…)
- Knowledge and working experience in the field of diagnostics, communication protocols, etc
- Professional experience with classic and/or adaptive AUTOSAR is a strong plus
- First-hand experience with QNX is a plus
- International/intercultural work experience desirable
An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 350 employees is
currently looking for an emphatic, passionate and experienced Engineering Manager for their very international SCRUM teams of engineers & developers at the headquarter in Berlin.
If your heart beats for automotive software solutions and you want to work for a company which is building products that will end up in millions of vehicles around the world this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Katarina Biermann (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!