Senior Engineering Manager - Automation | Austin, Texas
A company that is revolutionizing the healthcare system is looking to bring on a hands-on Senior Engineering Manager to evangelize automation across the organization. The Senior Engineering Manager will be responsible for driving improvements and promoting automation best practices! This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and making a positive impact. As the team grows, there is the opportunity for this position to grow into a director level role.
While this role is not primarily hands-on, managers in this company stay close to the codebase to make engineering decisions.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position and they are ideally looking for local, Austin, Texas candidates.
US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- Lead team of engineers who work across various teams to provide tools that allow engineering/quality engineering at scale
- Consult with teams on automation best practices
- Drive strategies and decisions for automation (testing, tooling, processes, etc)
- Hire, mentor, and managing the performance of engineering team
- Lead effective configuration of CI/CD pipelines
- Passionate about automation!
- Experience going into a primarily manual testing environment and implementing automation from the ground up
- Experience leading and mentoring quality engineering teams
- Expertise with creating and implementing robust CI/CD pipelines
- Proven experience with building scalable platforms
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages, frameworks, and technologies (BDD, ATDD, TDD)
- Experience in python, java, and typescript is a plus!