OverviewMy client is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join them on a contract basis, outside IR35 for 3 months with possible extension.
- Managing projects of varying complexity, be they technical, CX or creative or a mix of both
- Manage projects across both waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Monitor financial tracking on a per project basis
- Participate in new business pitches
- 4+ years' experience of delivering projects within top digital agency
- Deep industry knowledge, with experience in a relevant area such as user experience, software development, Product Ownership or business analysis
- Agile and waterfall
- MS Excel, Word and Project, Jira and Confluence/Azure DevOps/TFS/VSTS
- PRINCE2 Practitioner/Scrum Master accreditation would be a bonus
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.