Senior DevOps Engineer - London - Flexible Working - Paying £65K-80K
I am currently supporting a rapidly growing next generation food supply business who are looking to transform how food is accessed and distributed across the country. Their mission is to not only meet consumer demand but to ensure a more sustainable and transparent food supply chain. This company is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to play a pivotal role in developing its AWS infrastructure and in time grow out a DevOps team! You will be using the latest technologies within an agile environment to produce exciting, scalable services which will aid the success of businesses across the foodservice industry.
This opportunity will be based in central London and offers flexible working, multiple benefits and ongoing training which can be discussed. Candidates who are based in or around London will be prioritised. This is a 2 stage interview process. If this role is of interest and you fit the below criteria then please APPLY NOW or email your CV to [email protected]
- Proven AWS experience (minimum 3 years)
- Previous experience working within a Linux environment
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with Terraform and CloudFormation
- Any previous leadership experience will be highly desirable due to the opportunity of eventually growing out a DevOps team within the business
- Working with AWS technology (including: ECS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Elasticsearch and SNS,) to build services that will enhance their web and native mobile applications.
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Destining reviews and code reviews within an agile environment
- Improve applications for speed and scalability
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.