Senior DevOps Engineer | Austin, Texas or Remote in US
A Cybersecurity startup named one of Austin's Best Places to Work is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their newly formed data platform team! You would be joining a new group and working in a greenfield where you'll have autonomy and creative freedom! If you're a AWS and Python enthusiast, look no further!
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and passionate about building innovative and complex software and can thrive in a start-up culture. To be successful in this role means to be adaptable - the department is growing and this is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and make a lasting impact.
About the Senior DevOps position:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have a solid understanding of development and how DevOps fits into the life cycle and can provide expertise to the team. This role is requiring a strong understanding of AWS, Python programming, and CDK (Cloud Development Kit) in production.
As their DevOps Engineer, you'll be involved with building out systems for their rapidly expanding team, enabling the whole engineering group to operate more effectively and iterate at top speed in an open, collaborative environment.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position in Austin, Texas. They are considering remote candidates in the US with relevant experience. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
- Fully remote !
- Own your work and try new ideas (open + collaborative environment)
Skills and Experience:
- Some experience working in a startup environment or small team highly desired
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps role
- Expertise operativing cloud-native applications in AWS
- Experience building infrastructure as code with AWS CDK in a production environment
- Expertise with Python
- Experience with Docker and AWS Lambda
- Proficiency with CI/CD using CircleCI and configuration management using Git, GitHub and GitFlow
- Adaptable and collaborative
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time