- Develop automation frameworks (Infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines) and tooling that will be consumed by the entire engineering organization.
- Support and mentor engineer teams to own their own configurations, parameters, and application secrets
- Identify roadblocks and inefficiencies in the current workflow, and work with teams to plan and remediate improvements.
- Manage incidents and incident responses to ensure proper follow-up and mitigation.
- Consult with architecture in analyzing and identifying the right pieces in building our unified cloud platform. Be involved in decision-making, such as time estimation, build vs. buy.
- Drive project progress and communicate project status to partners
- Support legacy technologies and be a part of the solution in migrating them to cloud native solutions.