Senior DevOps Engineer | Remote from US | $150k - $180k
A FinTech company that is transforming the payments space is seeking a highly skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team! They are building a solutions platform that has to keep up with the ever changing global payment landscape and are looking for collaborative, sharp engineers to aid in their success.
This isn't going to be a role where you're asked to work crazy hours and isn't a heavy ticketing job. You'll be evolving the infrastructure and building out new services to support the data pipeline. They have an open and collaborative environment and voted one of the best places to work in Austin!
The company is open to fully remote candidates from certain states (Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, and Illinois) and does have a beautiful office in Austin, Texas if you're local and prefer an office location. It's completely optional and you'll never be asked to go into the office if you're in Austin.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role offering full healthcare coverage, annual bonuses, and a healthy compensation package.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps or SRE type role
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS
- Highly skilled with configuration management and automation
- Ruby on Rails and/or Java experience required
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes and Helm Charts
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc
Please reach out or apply for more information.