Senior Developer - Telematics
Hybrid Cheshire - Minimal Travel
£50,000 - £60,000
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Developer with a background in Node, MYSQL and AWS. Working in the telematics team reporting directly to the lead telematics developer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining code relating to the telematics platform.
Having had over 4 years experience with Node, MySQL and AWS you will be a senior in the team mentoring juniors and taking some of the workload from the lead developer. You will Support the telematics IT team to deal with huge amounts of customer volumes, you will be working on the backend API solutions and also working on mobile apps and websites.
- To Support the telematics IT team
- Design develop and deliver software solutions and APi's
- Help customers evolve their requirements
- To work inclusively with all colleagues and customers.
- Work with Business team during the design process to contribute technical solutions
- 4 + years of Node and AWS experience
- Experience with Csharp
- Commercial knowledge of MYSQL
- Experience on mobile apps using Flutter is desirable
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Exposure to other techs such as Java and .net would be advantageous
If this sounds like the next role for you then please click ' apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.