Up to 55k
This is an exciting opportunity for a developer to join a company in the insurance industry specialising in commercial and private insurance. Due to growth they're looking to onboard a Senior developer to develop and manage code for the internal telematics platform and its connected applications. This includes both creating new code and ensuring the upkeep of existing code. This permanent position is well suited to someone with 2+ years of experience working with Node, AWS (dynamo db, SQS ect), SQL and Flutter. In return you will benefit from a strong benefits package which includes the option to work a 4 day working week.
- Backend API development with support for mobile apps and websites.
- Collaboration in a small agile team and demonstration of independent work capability.
- Designing, developing, and delivering software solutions and APIs in alignment with Business Teams and development principles.
- Contribution to business and technical solutions during the design phase.
- Collaborative creation and execution of test scripts (functional and non-functional) with Business Teams to minimise service disruption risks.
- 2+ years of commercial experience working with Node.js & AWS (SQS, SES, SNS, Aurora, Dynamodb)
- Good knowledge of mobile applications, preferably using Flutter, having written and released some yourself.
- Strong experience working with SQL
- Knowledge of npm, Restful API's, GIT, VSCode, JWT
- Exposure to Java/.net is highly desirable
- Experience working in insurance / telematics industry is desirable
- Experience in R&D is desirable as this is an aspect of the role
If this role sounds like you..click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.