Role: Senior Developer
Job Type: Contract (Outside IR35)
Length: 3 Months
Start Date: ASAP
We're currently working with a leading financial company whilst they migrate their site to Kentico Kontent Headless. The Delivery phase is partly underway however we are looking to speak with a Senior Developer to cross over with and take over from the current developer who will be moving away
- Create extensible and maintainable code
- Have a good experience and understanding of React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Node.js, CSS, accessibility best practices, and CI/CD integration (configuring over implementing)
- Are comfortable presenting your work to the client
- Have a good eye for design detail and finesse
- Can communicate technical aspects to non technical people
- Are comfortable reviewing peer developers' code, as well as giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Demonstrable and certified software development experience
- Experience of designing robust client facing systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Expertise in problem solving and debugging complex systems
Nice to have/desirable skills:
- Have Headless CMS experience
- Have experience building libraries or tools for developer use
- Have an online portfolio of websites, apps, or a GitHub profile we can explore together
- Have previous experience of working with agencies.
If interested apply below or alternatively send over your cv to [email protected] as applications are being made now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.