Senior Database Engineer
You will report to the VP of Engineering to build a Veterinary ecosystem to make it more affordable to take care of our pets.
As the Senior Database Engineer, most of your time will be spent:
- Developing and implementing database enhancements and features
- Database change deployments
- Configuring monitoring and alerting tools
- Providing Database guidance and best practices to the Engineering team developing the platforms
Location: Remote in Austin
Salary: $160k - $175k and full benefits
**We can discuss a higher salary if the role interests you.**
Who are you?
- You love to be hands on
- Teamwork and collaboration are key to you
- You seek to learn new tools and technologies
- Skills: Azure, ETL and CI/CD
What are you doing?
- You will build solutions for them to solve real challenges affecting the deployment, testing, and monitoring of the platform
- You will become the Azure expert on the team through continued learning.
Why join this company?
- Building a vet ecosystem to make it more affordable
- Team collaborative environment
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.