Senior Data Scientist
Reports To: The Senior Data Scientist will report to the Director of Data Science & Engineering and be the fourth member of the Data Science team.
There are many ways to build a successful business and this organization did it by being first to market. Since that point, they have made many good decisions to keep them on top. One of those being investing in their Data Science team. Everybody in this organization all the way up to the CEO leans on this team to help them make data-driven decisions.
When you join the team there will be a plethora of Data Science problems for you to tackle. Being a pragmatic Data Scientist and open to sharing your opinion will help make you successful in this role.
Location: Central Austin
Salary: $120k - $155k with equity and full benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Utilize your technical and analytical skills, while also gaining in-depth exposure to business strategy
- Work comfortably with large datasets in order to extract insights and build predictive models to improve the end-user experience
- Engage in problem-solving sessions to brainstorm solutions to complex problems
- B.S. or M.S. in Mathematics, Statistics or Operations Research
- Skills: Python, SQL, AWS, and data modeling
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.